BlogBuster 60 : So Random July Stuffs!



Salam Alayk.

In this BlogBuster, I would love to share my vacation story :)

I spent 10 days in Melbourne and it was my second trip to Victoria State.

Depart to Melbourne : via Car (12 hours journey)

Return to Sydney : via Train (12 hours journey)

Lama kannnn?=_='

But I enjoyed it very much.:)




Since you gonna witness heaps of pictures,

I will make this BlogBuster as a #PictureSpeaks post.

Each picture has its own story~



#1. Kangaroo fight.

IMG_1516[1]

Location: Brighton Beach,Melbourne.

I gave this pic to my beloved little sis because we always fight whenever we meet each other.




#2.Driving in Down Under.

IMG_1428[1]

Location: Huwe Highway,Melbourne.

My first time driving in Aussie!
I was quite panic at first,but after received lots of inspiring words from my akhawat,
I managed to drive further than ever!

Total of my driving time: 6 hours.

Psst, I love the car! It's Hyundai i30 model.^~^



#3.Beautiful Scenery.

IMG_1390

Amazing windmill spotted during our road trip.



#4.Windmill again.

IMG_1389

These are the modern windmill. :)



#5. Baby Suhayl,my apple pie.:)

IMG_1394

He was well behaved in the car :)
*well,of course he cried sometimes.



#6.Sharing session at RnR or aka Rest Area.

IMG_1402

Take 5 by remembering Allah :)



#7.Scary sign.

IMG_1401

Found this at the rest area, unfortunately I didn't meet one.;p



#8.Gloomy weather.

IMG_1406

This was the time I drove the car, it was so gloomy till I felt so sleepy.



#9.Hyper passengers.

IMG_1408

Luckily my passengers and my Codie were hyper! I heart them so much :)



#10.Tram stop.

IMG_1477

This is where we usually wait for the tram since we stayed at Baitul Iradah near Cardigan St.




#11.Night life in Melbourne.

IMG_1475

So alive with shimmering lights :)




#12.Day lite in Melbourne.

IMG_1463

Tram is life.(for Melbournians) hehe.



#13. Spectacular Buildings.

IMG_1459

You will feel like you are in Europe.:)



#14. A local street.

IMG_1455

Like seriously?:)



#15.Blok M restaurant's menu.

IMG_1447

anybody wants no.18 for dinner?:D



#16. The Signature Dish, Ayam Balado.

IMG_1450

You'll never regret it!



#17. Dessert Attack!

IMG_1439

Time Out Crepes, free cotton candy if you order any crepes.:)



#18. Banana Choc Crepes.

dessert

Calorie Count: Fat 100%! :)




#19. Twelve Apostles,Great Ocean Road.
IMG_1415[1]

Subhanallah, 2 out of 12 apostles in this picture.


Random Video






#20. Wet Melbourne.

IMG_1471[1]

The post-cried city.


#21. Colourful houses,Brighton Beach.

IMG_1491[1]

It was very wet and cold at the time we visited this place. I wonder why they built those houses if people can't go in?


#22. Up close view.

IMG_1490

I want all of themmmmm!



DOG PAWS ^~^

IMG_1485

Woof Woof ~



#23. Weird Wave.

IMG_1495

Aaaahhhhh, I don't know how to surf!

*pffttt.


#24.Purple in the house!

IMG_1514

Paddle pop,paddle pop, super duper yummy.



#25. Australia house!

IMG_1515

Dr.OZ.




#26.Winter Gathering,Campaspe Down.

IMG_1543

A talk for your soul.



#27. Ukhuwah game!

IMG_1549

Poke you! :)



#28. Train Time.

IMG_1568

Bye-bye Melbourne :'(




#29. Drama Queen.

IMG_1576
Now,where's my shah rukh khan?LOL




#30.THE JUNIORS! ^~^

IMG_1574[1]

Nabila,Najwa & Suraya:You girls have made my vacation a splendid one!



#31. Anak odeng2.

IMG_1590

She is our laughing gas! :)



#32. Farewell dinner.

IMG_1612

Yesol,the Korean girl(my ex-housemate).
She went back to Korea for good.:)




#33. FOOD FESTIVAL!

IMG_1614

Fried mihun,popiah cheese,apple crumble and fish crackers!



#34. Family portrait.

IMG_1619[1]


Say Kimchi!



#35. Old town neighbour.

IMG_1623[1]

She's my childhood mate, Miss Madihah from Brisbane,
I am so happy to meet her in Sydney :)



#36.Picture of us.

IMG_1624

We should combine this pic with our childhood picture,aite? :)



To conclude, I can't experience all of those random stuffs without ALLAH SWT will.

Thank you ALLAH,
now I know how to spend a meaningful vacation after going through an 'empty' vacation for a while in my life.

Surah Ali Imran, ayat 190-191
“Sesungguhnya dalam penciptaan langit dan bumi dan silih bergantinya malam dan siang terdapat tanda-tanda bagi orang-orang yang berakal. Yaitu orang-orang yang mengingat Allah sambil berdiri atau duduk atau dalam keadaan berbaring dan mereka memikirkan tentang penciptaan lanjut dan bumi (seraya berkata), “Ya Robb kami, tiadalah Engkau ciptakan ini dengan sia-sia, Maha Suci Engkau, maka dipeliharalah kami dari siksa neraka.”
(QS.3:190-191)

I have many things to share regarding the winter gathering program, maybe in my next BlogBuster.

My friends and I performed a choral speaking at Winter Gathering,

The theme is friendship VS ukhuwah.

Hope you enjoy our performance :)










Comments

  1. bestnye aliah!! yang buntut bakar tu bunyi macam scary je. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah seronok juga..;) tula,takut nk mkn..;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts