BlogBuster 92 Half of My Deen





Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah... Endless Alhamdulillah to the Almighty. I am officially a wife to my dream guy! After 1 and a half years of engagement, Allah unites us in this beautiful Ijab & Qabul. No words can describe how thankful I am for this amazing bond between two souls well in fact, two beautiful families.


The Tomin's family

The Wan's family.



BTS of Aliah & Syahmi
  • Mr. Syahmi a.k.a Hubby (or Abe) discovered my FB from my fellow friend, Mr. Yunos in 2010.
  • Started the first move on September 2012 through his sister after following my updates from afar.
  • Exchanging emails about ourselves (taaruf).
  • Family meeting on December 2012.
  • Engagement on 10th  August 2013.
  • The Ijab & qabul on 6th December 2014.

Our humble E-day at Besut, Terengganu.



So yeah, that's how JODOH works. It is full of surprises and yes, you'll never know until Allah made it easy and smooth for both of you. No dating. not even uni mates, we are from two different worlds but hey here we are, we are now married. I am still in the stage of "seriously, are we married now?' haha. Time flies and yeah, today marks the 5th months of our wedding. Alhamdulillah. Marriage is not mainly about fulfilling your desire but the ultimate goal is to fulfill Allah's desire and gain His blessings as much as we can. And that is how Allah has completed half of my deen :)






The hardest part for me is to look at my husband's eyes since we rarely talk to each other. LOL





That awkward moment when you talk about football to start the conversation. I almost died of shyness.


Beautiful moment captured by my dear Zawa :)



 ( Ar-Rum, verse 21)
 And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

Comments

  1. Thniah n selamat pengantin baru kak aliah,moga bahagia sampai syurga ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al dear,eventhough now u're now a wife, all I can remember, u as one of my luvly ahlul kauthar ♡ everyone is so dear to me that I name my own daughter Kauthar =)..may Allah Bless ur marriage with sakeenah,mawaddah wa rahmah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts