BlogBuster 89: Sebarkan Bahagia!

Salam Alayk dear readers!
How are you? I hope all of you are doing great. :)
well, this blogbuster is going to be a bit different from my other blogbuster 
since I am going to talk about a public figure that I truly admire.

Ustazah Fatimah Syarha Mohd Noordin.





A well-known novelist who writes wonderful stories about love in the most islamic way.
I personally learned a lot of things from her writings and I'm still learning it till now.
I have been a follower of her novels since then and I decided to spread the love to others.

This is the first novel I fell in love with.


 
 This novel taught me how to preserve love before marriage. It shows me a clear view on how to deal with non-mahrams and I must say this novel gives a huge impact in my life. 
The most significant phrase that I still remember 
"Kalau wanita itu sudah mesra dengan ramai lelaki sebelum berkahwin, apa lagi yang istimewa yang boleh dipersembahkan kepada suaminya selepas berkahwin?" 
I strongly recommend to all teenagers out there to grab a copy of this novel and insyaAllah you will not waste your time for some "cheap love" after knowing what "true love" really means.


The second novel that captures my heart.

 Yes, it's a duo! A happy married couple wrote this beautiful masterpiece on how to find a soul mate in a halal way. I must say they could be writing this based on their own experiences nevertheless, people can learn so many things in this book! It talks about the misconception of syariah & adat in weddings, and also guidelines for engaged couple and how to impress your partners :) The most important thing is love for the sake of ALLAH and insyaAllah you'll be happy.



 The third novel that I fell in love with.
 The theme of this novel is medical & Quran scientific explanation on certain issues. I really like the way each chapter has to offer whenever i flipped through the next page. Is it compulsory for people to pray even though you cant get up and have health issues? Ever wonder where all the innocent babies go when their so-called parents disowned them? You really need to check this novel out to get the answers!



The next anticipated novel & drama!



 Okay honestly, I haven't finished reading this novel but I did watch the first episode of "Aku Ada Wali" on Tv Al-Hijrah last week. Subhanallah it's funny yet informative! Congrats to all the team members for the wonderful effort in producing islamic drama. Did I mention the location of this drama? It's in KOREA! My wishlist place sobs sobs


If you wonder where can you purchase the books?
Worry not coz you can buy it online and order the books from me!
Yes, ME! hehe

Before that, let me tell you the history of this company (Quoted from Sebarkan Bahagia FB)

The History of Sebarkan Bahagia

Company Overview
SEBARKAN BAHAGIA RESOURCES telah ditubuhkan pada tahun 2013. Diasaskan oleh Dr. Farhan Hadi Mohd Taib dan isteri tercinta, Fatimah Syarha Mohd Noordin yang kedua-duanya mempunyai banyak pengalaman dalam bidang penulisan.

Penubuhannya adalah bertujuan untuk menyebarkan bahagia kepada masyarakat dengan menyediakan keperluan bagi akal, jasad dan ruh mereka. Demi merealisasikan hasrat itu, syarikat ini menyediakan produk dan perkhidmatan sebagaimana berikut:

1. Menerbit dan mengedar buku-buku membina yang sesuai bagi seisi keluarga sebagai santapan akal.

2. Mengedar makanan kesihatan terpilih dan pakaian patuh syariah bagi melengkapi keperluan jasad.

3. Menjadi perunding motivasi dan penceramah agama bagi memenuhi kedahagaan rohani.


Mission
1. Pulang kepada Allah dengan memikul tugas hamba dan khalifah Allah.
2. Membangunkan jiwa-jiwa umat dengan majlis ilmu.
3. Menaikkan ekonomi umat Islam dengan keusahawanan
4. Membahagiakan manusia.




Objektif

1. Menyediakan dan mengedarkan produk–produk yang memberikan kebahagiaan holistik kepada masyarakat.

2. Membawa hati setiap individu dalam masyarakat bertaut erat dengan Pencipta melalui produk yang dihasilkan.


Kenapa Produk Sebarkan Bahagia lain daripada yang lain?

Ciri-Ciri Buku Terbitan Sebarkan Bahagia:

1. Berusaha keras memastikan fakta yang diberi adalah tepat.
2. Menggunakan Sistem Dewan Eja.
3. Diperiksa oleh konsultan syariah.
4. Menekankan pendidikan.
5. Berwarna penuh atau warna spot.
6. Isi ringkas tapi lengkap.
7. Reka bentuk universal dan kontemporari.
8. Foto, ilustrasi dan grafik.
9. Jadual, carta dan peta minda.
10. Flashers dan captions.
11. Kotak info.









                                              AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM SEBARKAN BAHAGIA






Subhanallah, I've never viewed myself as a businesswoman but after reading it, I really want to spread the love to others. I want everybody to gain knowledge, learn something and get inspired!

Sebarkan Bahagia offers some other products too...



For little caliphs



If you would lke to make an order, the steps are simple!

Step A
Description

Cara Pembelian semudah 1,2,3.

1. Baca Bismillah.

2. Bank in duit:

Bank Islam Dr. Farhan Hadi: 03072020837548,
atau Maybank Dr. Farhan Hadi: 162553052244

3. Sms DAN e-mail nama, alamat serta nombor rujukan slip/bukti bayaran ke:
No.Tel: 0132808063.
Email: sebarkanbahagia@gmail.com




Snap a picture of your receipt payment to me and send it via FB/Instagram/Twitter :)


As simple as that, so I hope you wont feel hesitate to make your orders ^_^


For more info, you can click this link: SEBARKAN BAHAGIA

Jazakallahu khayr for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts