BlogBuster 69: 2011-2012 :)

instagr.am

Salam everyone! How are you?
It's been a while since I last updated my blog, let me blow all the dust away. :)
*Syuhh,syuhh*

As you can see from the pic above, that teddy is so famous during the graduation ceremony in Macquarie. I thought that it might be something meaningful for me to bring it along to Malaysia.
So yeah, I bought one! okay this is lame.HAHA.
yeah people, I'm officially back for good and my Macquarie Uni journey has ended, on the 15-12-11.

2 years leaving home,
I learned a lot.
Thank you ALLAH for the opportunity that you gave me :')

Please guide me and show the right path,eternity. Insyaallah.




My brother's wedding :)


IMG_0278

Congratulations to both of u!
I can't wait to be an aunt :p
hehehe



New siblings yo!

IMG_0283

Welcome to our family Kak Lin & later this year, we'll receive one more new family member!
Yeah,it's a guy..*shhhh*!



So here I am,
at my beloved IPG!
It has changed a lot, the buildings, the people and not to mention the future educators :)

1 year to go and I'm off to teach my citizen :)


Wish me luck!
instagr.am2

-end-

Comments

  1. wow! you're going to be a teacher? like seriously?? lets be friends ;P i adore you *winking with teary eyes*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts