BlogBuster 62: 7 Habits & Salam Perantauan.


Salam readers,

it's already the 18th of Ramadhan,

how time flies.

So how's your Ramadhan so far?

I hope all of you strive for full mark in Tarawih & Tadarus ^~^.




Oh yesss, please do not gossip like.....



IMG_2032

not them,haha....can you guess what are they doing?





OH WOW! YOU GOT IT RIGHT!


*clap clap clap clap*
*applause*


habits


For those who got it wrong,

nice try..*okay lame jokes*

The akhawat were here for this sharing session regarding '7 Habits of Effective Muslims' by Stephen Covey but reviewed in Islamic context by Ust.Hasrizal Abdul Jamil or a.k.a SaifulIslam.

Alhamdulillah,the event went well and it was the first time for Zara Airyss to be the host of Daurah's event.







IMG_2029

My lovely juniors ready to set up the projector.


IMG_2033

Nuhan & me. :)

There were 3 speakers on that day,
Miss Nuhan, Miss removed by author & Miss Hanan.
*sorry Hanan,I didnt have your picture* =_='


IMG_2035

I had the honour to share the 3rd and 4th habit and yeahhhh

something happened during my presentation and it's gonna be in
"my sweet memory list for 2011" :D *please read this with suspicious manner*


The event started at 9am and finished at 9pm.

After the sharing session,we had a movie time and we watched 'Koran by Heart'
It's a 5 star documentary,if you haven't watched it, please don't miss it.
I bet that you will have a new view after watching it.


IMG_2038

Chicken rice for iftar :D
*big thanks to the akhawat who prepared this marvelous dish*


IMG_2041

Tazkirah by Miss Aisah.
*Spot the unfocused girl who loves to make noise*


IMG_2048

Tarawih time.


To sum up,
Zara Airyss was really enjoyed the event and hope all the guests feel the same way too.:)


Getting the Word Out

ATTENTION!

CIKGU AL HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

ON THE 19th August-5th Sept 11,

CIKGU AL WILL BE AT MALAYSIA.


YES.MALAYSIA.

*Apehal poyo sgt nih =_='*

Malaysia Flag -TAKEN

Malaysia :)


rayan

So for this year , the raya potrait will have 6 family members in it
unlike last year.


Photo1392

Am I right Plapi?

MEOOOWWWW~


Goodbye ZARA AIRYSS,
it's hard for me to go but.......
Allah knows best.

yeah2,I will bring along heaps of kuih raya and raya piccas for you girls:D

zar

Salam Perantauan :)

From left: Amirah, Zawa, Asreen, Zeda,Yazmin & Cikgu AL

cohort

both pics credit to: Mr Yunos.



*do you think we gonna make it through the local newspapers if we send it now?*
*anxious+panic face*
I hope the answer is yes :D





2010 Raya BlogBuster

raya
picture credit to Farhad :)

You can 'Like' his page on FB.

Farhad Daud Photography


What happened on SYAWAL 1431 H?

you can read more on

BlogBuster 34

BlogBuster 35


My demand wishlist when I reach home:

1# I'm hoping that my family/relatives/friends will kidnap me and go to the Bazar together.

bazar



#2. Some nice people treat me for kuih-muih.

Ramadan bazaar 01



#3. I want to perform my first Tarawih here,Inshaallah.

Masjid Sultan Mizan



IMG_2093

Last but not least,remember me in your D'ua/lecture/tutorial/OPEN HOUSE! :)








A song for my cohort mates and juniors :)

-end-

Comments

Popular Posts