BlogBuster 39:T is for Papa.=)


SALAM & Salut!~

people might think why T is for Papa?

because the king of my heart's name starts with the letter

T

......

his full name is


sounds very Javanese rite?

my late grandpa is from

JAVA & migrated to Johore when later he found his soul mate,

who turned out to be my beautiful grandma ,^~^.

so that explains it.=)


"Yes people,i am Mr.Tomin!


this post is dedicated to my beloved father for his 53rd bday

on 19 Ocotber 10'

Happy Birthday Papa!

May ALLAH showers you with his blessings in every single second in your life

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

you are my inspiration in striving for excellence.

you are always there 4 me when i almost give up on things

that i think it's impossible for me to achieve

but hey,

you prove to me that i can do it.^~^


My wish 4 u:

I am really sorry to be such a troublesome for almost 21 years with u,
u'll try your very best to fulfill my desires

how a spoiled child i am to have a "all-you-can-have-my-dear-daughter" Father.;)

i always asks for things that will throw ur money away,

but u never get mad at me.

i still remembered the day u went back from Langkawi trip,

u came straight away to my room to deliver my chocolates.

okay,now i starts to cry='(

go away u evil gloomy atmosphere,

let's change the topic.


FACeBOOK ALERT!

Please,please,please,please learn how to use Facebook, papa~

u have the account already,

siblings! pls force papa to be more active at FB!

so that we can exchange comment romantically.

HAHAHAHA~


these are my papa ALL TIME Favourite snacks:

+

=
he can be very happy for the whole day.^~^

*my secret tools to bodek him if i did sumting wrong*

hakhak!



MR.TOMIN PERSONALITIES


ROMANTIC

*i can see through Mdm Rahani happiness*
kuikui




KACHAK!

*looking at his old pics,no wonder my mum falls for him*



A PEER ADVISER

*he always advices his children regarding academic matters, life matters,
communication skills.
how about love matters?yeah, he's a sporting guy u can rely on*


Loves to do Household chores willingly

COOKING-CLEANING-LAUNDRY

*i wish to find a guy like this.^-^*

his delicious Sambal,Lodeh,Lempeng,Cekodok Pisang & mee dishes are the best ever!

i miss his cooking though~*sigh*

being expert in all those stuffs,

i seriously envy my mom ..=_='


HILARIOUS!

*he loves teasing the whole family with his jokes,
especially my mum.*



SPONTANEOUS & INNOVATIVE

he can create new stuffs from old stuffs.
even his 'pose' in this pic

raya potrait 2010,
captured by Adilah.

growing up with a loving father by my side,

I thank ALLAH for giving me this chance Papa,

to have u as my father,

teaches me countless things.

*i can't imagine being far away from you once i am married, my dear Wali. =(

this lovely song is for you Papa!

happy birthday!




-end-

Comments

  1. Yup yup bab Peer Advisor when he talks about Academic Matters, Communication skills..... I sooo agree!! really can refer to him about that.... ^_^

    erk bday dia eh smlm, I didn't know. aiyark tak wish pun....Happy Birthday Cik Min!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts